Registrati Portale Blog Album FAQ Cerca Lista degli utenti Gruppi utenti Calendario Guestbook Login

The Los Angeles Rams finalized a trade for Jacksonville Jagu
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi

usa
Jr. right at the trade deadline. Fowler arrives to help shore up the Rams’ outside edge pressure joining Matt Longacre and Samson Ebukam as the primary options as rookie Ogbonnia Okoronkwo continues to progress in the window following his departure from the Physically Unable to Fowler
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Perform list.So to get a better sense of who the Rams just added, I linked up with Alfie Crow from Big Cat Country, the SB Nation community for Jacksonville Jaguars fans.What kind of player are the Rams getting in Fowler? What are his strengths and weaknesses on the field?What ultimately led the Jaguars to this trade? We heard of grumblings of locker room discord. Was that something that has followed Fowler since Year 1 or something more recent?Overall
, what were your feelings on the compensation? Do you feel comfortable about the trade overall given what you got in return for his skill set and where the Jags are headed overall?Thanks to Alfie for the time. The Los Angeles Rams prepare to take on the divisional rival Seattle Seahawks in a week 10 showdown that could very well decide the NFC West shortly.The Rams narrowly escaped from Seattle earlier in the season with a 33-31 shootout win in week five. Even though the Rams hold a major advantage in winning the NFC West, the Seahawks are still mathematically alive though things could be all but sewed up with a Rams win.Take a look at the inactives from both teams:InactivesDL Sebastian Joseph-DayRB John KellyTE Johnny MundtDL Tanzel SmartCB Darious WilliamsWR Nick WilliamsLB Ogbonnia OkoronkwoEven though he was just recently activated, rookie fifth-round pick Ogbo Okoronkwo wont be active. Everyone else here is standard.Here are the Seahawks’:CB Neiko ThorpeRB Chris CarsonCB Kalan ReedC Joey HuntOG D.J. FlukerDT Nazair JonesDE Branden JacksonThe Seahawks are really banged up as evidenced by the missing Chris Carson and D.J. Fluker. Both of those guys were absolutely essential to keeping the Seahawks toe-to-toe with the Rams in the week five contest
, so let’s see how they fare without them.

Profilo Messaggio privato

Adv

The Los Angeles Rams finalized a trade for Jacksonville Jagu