Registrati Portale Blog Album FAQ Cerca Lista degli utenti Gruppi utenti Calendario Guestbook Login

Jordan Thomas and DeAndre Hopkins have touchdowns for the Te
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi

usa
Jordan Thomas scored on a 7-yard reception
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
and Hopkins’ touchdown catch went for 16 yards. Ka'imi Fairbairn missed the extra point after Hopkins’ score.The Broncos had a chance to tie it before the half, but Brandon McManus‘ 62-yard attempt was wide right with 18 seconds remaining. That gave the Texans good field position, which
Houston used to drive 20 yards in three plays to the Denver 28, where Fairbairn hit a 46-yard field goal on the final play of the second quarter.Deshaun Watson has completed 12 of 15 passes for 148 yards and two touchdowns.Case Keenum, a former Texan, is 11-of-17 for 133 yards. The Broncos have 165 yards
, including only 32 rushing yards.Broncos center Matt Paradis left on a cart with 43 seconds remaining in the half after being rolled from behind by Keenum. Keenum went to the ground on a hit by Jadeveon Clowney on an incompletion. Connor McGovern moved to center.Paradis has not missed a snap in the past four years, playing more than 3,500 consecutive before his injury. I was lazy last week and didn’t get this done for the Rams game, so that data is going to be included in this week’s installment of snaps count. As always, this will be mostly data with little proseGame-Day Inactive List through Game 7With Shane Ray shelved due to injury, Demarcus Walker was game-day active for the first time this season in game 7. The injury to Ronald Leary and Jared Veldheer allowed both Sam Jones and Elijah Wilkinson to be game-day active. Offensive snap percentage through game 7 Both Andy Janovich and Phillip Lindsay saw their season high (and career-high) in offensive snap % last game. Tim Patrick played almost one third of the offensive snaps. Both Billy Turner and Max Garcia played the entire game on offense against a pretty good defensive front and the offense still looked competent. This is huge testament to the new offensive line coaches in the Denver. Both Turner and Garcia are playing significantly better this season than they have in their careers heretofore. Defensive Snap Percentage through game 7Shamarko Thomas and Demarcus Walker both saw their first defensive snaps this season in game 7. Shamarko
, who has always been a special teams ace, had some huge plays on kickoff coverage. DeMarcus recovered the strip-sack fumble on the play where Von Miller blew up a double team, gets held and still chases Josh Rosen down to cause a fumble. Notice that we played a lot more base defense in game 7 than we have been playing with Brandon Marshall on the field for 94% of the defensive snaps - that was a season high for him. Von also played 85% of the defensive snaps after only playing 68% in both games 3 and 4.

Profilo Messaggio privato

Adv

Jordan Thomas and DeAndre Hopkins have touchdowns for the Te